This Microsoft Excel spreadsheet contains macros that allow the user to rapidly categorize data. This is done by way of a form that allows one-click entering of category labels into a column in Excel. The different categories of data can then be tallied using the Sumif formula, or used in various other ways.
Designed for Windows computers only, not Macs.
Video demonstrating the spreadsheet available at: https://youtu.be/CxufsT4Sn7A
More information about the spreadsheet at: https://www.legaltree.ca/node/2225
Terms of download and license:
- The price paid is a onetime fee (no recurring or subscription fees apply).
- The spreadsheet can be used by one user for life, for any purpose (private or commercial) and on any number of devices used by that user.
- Transfer of the spreadsheet to others for their use (including, without limitation, resale of the spreadsheet), is not permitted.
- The spreadsheet is not password protected or locked in any way, and users may modify it further as they see fit.
- Users assume all risk of loss or damage resulting from use of the spreadsheet.